BrownStone Physical Therapy is a proud provider of Athletic Training services to a number of local schools and sports organizations. We provide NATABOC certified and New York licensed athletic trainers to supervise all contracted school sporting events and to assess, treat, and rehabilitate injuries an athlete sustains during athletic competition. If you are interested in enlisting the services of our outstanding staff of Certified Athletic Trainers, please call or email us and we will be happy to talk to you!
Our athletic trainers can help you achieve your full athletic potential. Let us show you why athletes, parents, and coaches trust BrownStone Physical Therapy with their sports medicine needs.
Athletic injury risk screenings are available for free to all of our athletes.
For more information on BrownStone Athletic Training services, contact Clarke Brown today at (315) 986-4655.
ATHLETIC TRAINING LINKS & RESOURCES
- Finger lakes Sports Medicine Institute
- American Physical Therapy Association
- New York Physical Therapy Association
- National Athletic Trainer's Association
- NATA Fluid Replacement Statement
- NATA External Heat Illness Management
- NATA Head Down Contact and Spearing in Football Position Statement
- NATA Management of Asthma in Athletics Statement
- NATA Management of Athletes with Type 1 Diabetes Statement
- American Diabetes Association
- National Institute of Health
- MyPyramid Health - Steps to a Healthier You
- Active Kids Have Healthier Brains - 6 Ways to Get Moving With Yours
- Bladder Diary